- Describe methadone options under BC Pharmacare.
- Describe logistics when patients travel out of province.
- Avoid common errors when writing OAT prescriptions.
- Be aware of the update of new BC CPP forms that are forthcoming.
- Identify drug drug interactions with OAT medications.
- Describe the logistics of pharmacy OAT administration including prescription cancellations, missed doses, when patients receives a partial dose, diversion, and carries.
- Describe how PharmaNet is used in the pharmacy setting, including how to identify the pharmacy filling the prescription, what is seen on the system (i.e., tablet quantity rather than by total dose, and medication reversals etc.).
Sign up now:
Stay connected with the substance use community of practice. Sign up to receive updates on clinical practice supports and region-specific news.